Super Saturday Kits

I'm here to make your Super Saturday
or Enrichment Nights easier.
The sign up sheets are ready to be e mailed to you. I can make an order form specific to your ward. All you'll need to do is collect the orders and the money and have them turned in 2 weeks prior to the date you need them.
I will provide you with the kits. Everything you need but, the paint and adhesives. If you'd like me to provide paint and adhesives and your in the Las Vegas we can work something out.
If your order total is over $500.00 I'll take a 10% off your total. The prices are reflecting group orders if you want to order ones of things the prices may vary.
Do you have a different vinyl project in mind? Let me know I'm here to help you. There are so many great ideas out there, these are just a few.
I will be adding projects from time to time as I work them up for my own use.

No comments: